Top 10 dating sites for single moms in 2022
See Our List of The Best Dating Sites for Single Moms in 2022
Are you interested in joining the best single moms dating platform? We pulled together a list of the best dating sites for single parents. These are our favorite options for single moms, and the list contains a lot of information about every dating service. It also links to help you join the member base of the best dating sites for single moms. Suppose you are interested in casual dating or looking for a serious relationship with a prospective partner for marriage.
Trying to come up with the right single moms dating service for you can take a long time. It may be stressful due to all the options available. However, our list of the best dating sites for single moms in 2021 can help you focus on the best of the best and join dating sites with proven backgrounds, high success rates, and smart matchmaking systems.
This among the best dating sites for singles that welcomes people of all sexual orientations seeking friendship and serious relationships. It has more than 200,000 members from the United Kingdom with 23,000 daily logins.
- The site offers a one-month membership plan for $36.41,
- 3 months membership plan for $61.24,
- and 6 months membership plan for $98.99.
The site has approximately 52 percent male members and 48 percent female members, making the men the dominant gender. The pros of the best dating site include live-Chat, a feature to report spam profiles, and profiles are private. While the cons are no mobile App, no proof of identity verification, no anonymous payment methods, to use most of the features on the site, you need to pay for them.
Women can opt to remain on the free membership and still enjoy
- chataholic for $16.99 per month,
- extra security for $11.99,
- and premium dater for $24.99.
Its pros are a fast signup process and free users can still send messages. While the cons aren’t automatically verified, there are no options to share interests and personality types.
- It offers 1 Week plan for $7.00,
- 1 Month for $28.80,
- and 3 months for $48.60 at $16.20 per month.
Its pros are quick to sign up, customer support 24/7, email verification, availability of search function, sending likes is free, the three-day trial is available before you decide to buy full membership, user experience is fun and designed for seniors. While the cons are no dedicated app yet and private messaging is not free.
It offers free, standard, and premium plans;
the standard plan has
- one month for $44.99,
- three – for $24.99,
- six months for $22.99
- and 12 – for $20.99,
and the premium plan has
- three months for $28.99,
- six months for $24.99
- and 12 months for $21.99.
It has approximately 55 percent male members and 45 percent female members.
Online dating service for singles seeking a serious relationship. It has an extensive membership base with approximately 66 million members in more than 200 countries worldwide, with an estimated 16 million active members per week.
- It offers six months plan for $65.90 at $10.98,
- 12 months plan for $45.90 at $3.83
- and 24 months plan for $35.90 at $1.50.
Its population is almost evenly divided between male and female members; the percentage of men is 53 while women are 47. Its pros are that matches are delivered every day, and the algorithm selects matches unique to you. In contrast, the cons long signup process and the membership fee are high.
The best online dating service is used by people seeking a variety of relationships. It has over 40 million members worldwide, with most of its members within the age range of 25-34. About 20,000,000 members are from the United States alone, with 1,600,000 daily logins by members.
- It offers a one-month plan for $29.99,
- 3 months plan for 59.99 at $20.00 per month,
- and a six-month plan for $74.99 at $12.50 per month.
It has approximately 55 percent male members and 45 percent female members. Its pros include the facility reporting or blocking fraudulent or abusive members, and picture verification reduce fake profiles. While the cons are no message unless you pay and cannot search through shared interests
OkCupid Basic costs
- $9.99 for one month or
- $6.66 per month for three months plan.
OkCupid premium subscription costs
- $10 more for a single month.
- Subscribe for three months, and it’s $13.33 per month
- or $9.99 per month when you have a 6-month subscription.
It has approximately 65 percent male members and 35 percent female members. Its pros are searching for matches and sending/receiving messages doesn’t require a subscription. While the con is that since anyone can create a profile and send messages for free, some people on the site aren’t serious about meeting someone.
A dating platform that fosters a single meet parent system. Here people seeking friendship or serious relationships. It has more than 150,000,000 members with about 2.4 billion page views every month.
- It offers 1-month membership for $19.99,
- 3 months for $38.70 at $12.90 per month,
- 4 months for $51.00 at $12.75 per month,
- 8 months for $79.92 at $9.99 per month
- and 12 months for $83.88 $6.99 per month.
It has approximately 55 percent female members and 45 percent male members. Its pros are most features are free, including creating a profile, searching, and communicating, and members can broadcast live video streams. While the cons are on the website, they have a large amount of advertising and lacking a photo verification tool to ensure the person is as real as they appear to be
A dating platform for individuals seeking a new friend or relationship. It’s a hub of lessons on how to date online. It has millions of members all around the world, with over 8,000,000 active members weekly.
Tinder membership pricing if you’re under 30 years old is as follows
- Tinder Gold 1-month for $14.99,
- Tinder Gold 6-months for $52.98,
- Tinder Gold 12-months for $83.04,
- Tinder Plus 1-month for $4.99,
- Tinder Plus 6-months for $18.00,
- Tinder Plus 12-months for $27.96
and Tinder membership pricing If you’re over 30 years old is as follows
- Tinder Gold 1-month $29.99,
- Tinder Gold 6-months for $112.99,
- Tinder Gold 12-months for $149.99,
- Tinder Plus 1-month for $19.99,
- Tinder Plus 6-months for $74.99,
- Tinder Plus 12-months for $99.99.
It has approximately 63 percent male members and 37 percent female members. Its pros include registration is quick, and it is user-friendly. While the con is you have to have a Facebook account to use Tinder.
The best platform for educated singles who are in search of a serious relationship. It has about 5,000,000 members from the united states alone, with over 900,000 active members weekly and 65,000 new members joining per week.
- It offers three months plan at $57.95 per month,
- six months plan at $44.95 per month,
- and 12 months plan at $31.95 per month.
It has approximately 50 percent male members and 50 percent female members. Its pros include good online security tools; you can reach the customer service team via telephone, email, or online form. While the cons are the personality test is time-consuming and can last up to 45 minutes, and unrestricted communication is reserved for premium members.
How do dating sites for single moms work?
You have to sign up and complete your profile to start connecting with people you love.
Which dating sites for single moms can I trust?
Check out our list of best dating sites for single moms in 2022.
Do dating sites for single moms have an app?
Yes, the majority of the websites for single moms have an app.